Are you seeking your next challenge as a Researcher? We’re looking for someone who has a passion for uncovering insights in the constantly evolving biopharmaceutical, medical devices and healthcare landscape.
To join us, you’ll need proven experience in conducting global scientific insights and research projects within the healthcare and life sciences sector. You’ll have the chance to work on an exciting range of programmes and projects, from development through to presentation of findings and insights to our clients.
Founded in 2017, 7i Group is a global scientific insights partner which brings an exciting combination of advanced research methodologies, leading edge technology and deep scientific understanding to our clients. We work with pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies and healthcare providers and we are passionate about supporting our clients to improve the lives of patients.
Based at the Alderley Park campus in Cheshire, our team offers a unique service to our clients. We offer a blend of specialist expertise across all areas of strategic insight, business analytics and business intelligence solutions and scientific knowledge to enable our clients to understand the complexities of a disease and the competitive landscape.
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- 25 days’ annual leave, increasing to 28 days with service
- SmartHive employee benefits platform and employee assistance programme
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- The opportunity to join a dynamic and fun team!
Once you join our team, you’ll discover a fast-growing and exciting company where we combine expertise and close partnership to deliver the right outcome for our clients. If you think you would thrive within an energetic and driven business that supports personal growth and development then this could be the role for you.
As a Researcher you will work on a variety of research projects to deliver quality research and insight. You’ll gather data from a variety of primary and secondary research sources including quantitative and qualitative methodologies and other sources such as online social media.
Specifically, you will:
- Be a core member of the project team on small-large scale global research projects, supporting on any aspect of the project as required
- Project manage small- scale research projects with support
- Support project / material design and project management / co-ordination
- Manage, liaise and be the primary day-to-day contact with fieldwork and external partners such as recruitment agencies
- Request and collate third party costs, plus show understanding with regards to project costs throughout a project lifecycle effectiveness
- Have active involvement in supporting on proposal slides and costing
- Be proactive in identifying new business opportunities and organic growth
- Contribute to business development ongoing activities
- Keep aware of, up to date with, and fully adhere to relevant compliance and regulatory body guidelines
- Proactively develop good industry knowledge and understanding of customer business needs
- Develop and utilise knowledge of hot topics and trends within the research and pharmaceutical/healthcare industries (pertinent to our customers)
To join us as a Researcher you’ll need:
- Experience of providing support to projects using a variety of tools and techniques
- Experience of developing processes to improve projects, tasks and efficiency
- An interest in and desire to learn about the constantly evolving biopharmaceutical, medical devices and healthcare landscape
- Some experience in using research related software and databases
- Excellent work ethic, keen eye for detail and commitment to delivering high quality work
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage a range of audiences and stakeholders
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Show innovative thinking and be proactive
- Good project management, time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional IT skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong teamwork and self-motivation skills
- Commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial approach
If you have the talents we’re looking for, this could be your chance to join our exciting and growing company.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your CV and quoting reference JMC/7i/R.
We will aim to get back to you within 10 working days of your email.
Closing date: 6th January 2021