Alderley Park, Cheshire
Are you seeking your next challenge as a Primary Senior Researcher? Are you a highly motivated global healthcare market researcher, who is passionately interested in learning about the constantly evolving biopharmaceutical, medical devices and healthcare landscape? If so, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for someone with a wealth of experience in conducting global primary market research projects within the healthcare and life sciences sector to join our team.
Founded in 2017, 7i Group is a global scientific insights partner which brings an exciting combination of advanced research methodologies, leading edge technology and deep scientific understanding to our clients. We work with pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies and healthcare providers and we are passionate about supporting our clients to improve the lives of patients.
Based at the Alderley Park campus in Cheshire, our team offers a unique service to our clients. We offer a blend of specialist expertise across all areas of strategic insight, business analytics and business intelligence solutions and scientific knowledge to enable our clients to understand the complexities and impact of a disease and the competitive landscape.
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- 25 days’ annual leave, increasing to 28 days with service
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Free parking
- The opportunity to join a dynamic and fun team!
Once you join our team, you’ll discover a fast-growing and exciting company where we combine expertise and close partnership to deliver the right outcome for our clients. So if you think you would thrive within an energetic and driven business that supports personal growth and development then this could be the role for you.
As a Senior Researcher you will be responsible for leading successful research projects and generating insights and recommendations on behalf of the 7i Group. You’ll gather data from a variety of primary and secondary research sources including qualitative and quantitative methodologies as well as other forums such as online social media. Working on a wide range of programmes and projects you’ll play a key part in our team from project design through to the presentation of findings and insights to our clients.
Specifically you will:
- Fully project manage small to medium scale complexity global research projects
- Provide insight and recommendations to support strategic development across various healthcare organisations
- Be the primary client contact on a day-to-day basis, with a key focus on building positive client relationships for 7i Group
- Have key involvement in the project / material design
- Undertake initial costing and financial management of projects, including liaising and negotiating with fieldwork partners
- Ensure timely and high-quality delivery which address the clients research questions fully
- Deliver direct to client communications, such as insight presentations
- Have active involvement in developing proposals, costings of potential projects and contracting documents and other such document
- Contribute to our ongoing business development activities
- Be proactive in identifying new business opportunities to support our organic growth
- Develop and utilize knowledge of hot topics and trends within the research and pharmaceutical/healthcare industries (pertinent to our customers)
- Contribute to the ongoing process of developing innovative research methods across the 7i Group
To join us as a Senior Researcher you’ll need:
- BSc or equivalent, ideally in a life sciences subject (desirable)
- Substantial evidence of global primary market research experience in the healthcare and life sciences sector (required), secondary research experience in addition would be an advantage
- To have and demonstrate good industry knowledge and understanding of customer business needs
- Proven skills, knowledge and experience of the application of intermediate to advanced quantitative, qualitative and/or secondary research techniques
- Experience in using research related software and databases
- Excellent work ethic, keen eye for detail and commitment to delivering high quality work
- Exceptional IT skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong teamwork and self-motivation skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage a range of audiences and stakeholders
- Commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial approach
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- To show innovative thinking and proactivity
- Good project management, time management and organisational skills
If you have the talents we’re looking for, this could be your chance to join our exciting and growing company.
Please email email@example.com, attaching your CV and quoting reference JMC/7i.
If you’ve got potential, we’ll be in touch within 10 working days.
Closing Date: 30th September 2020