We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Lean Life Science and Cancer Research Horizons to support the UK academic community and UK-based early-stage companies who have a defined oncology-focused innovation via their Oncology Development Programme 2 (ODP2).
Our expertise used in the ODP2 programme is assisting companies in developing a compelling ‘investor prospectus’ for them to maximise their chance of successfully securing Series A funding.
Participants in the ODP2 programme are experts in their development compound or product, but do they have robust evidence to demonstrate to investors that they can answer the following key questions;
- What is the size of the market?
- What is the strength of current and future competitors?
- What is the unmet clinical need?
- What do Thought Leaders think of your target product profile?
- What is your peak year sales forecast and how many years post launch will that be?
7i Group can provide evidence-based scientific, medical and commercial insights to answer all of these key questions. The 7i Group team has extensive experience in the biopharmaceutical industry, including a wealth of knowledge in disease area landscaping and primary market research.
#seriesafunding #investorpropspectus #marketresearch #grantapplications #science #scientificinsights #ODP2 #oncology #innovation