This policy covers all data that are shared with us by a visitor, whether directly via 7i-group.com or via email. It provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you share with us, or that we collect from you either directly via the Website or via email.
1. Information we collect
In operating the Website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to the Website and the resources that you access, including but not limited to: traffic data, location data, weblog statistics, and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register to contact us via the Contact Us page.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services, and to provide statistical information regarding the use of the Website to our advertisers.
Such information will not identify you personally – it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of the Website. This information does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop and improve it.
We may also gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer, as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the Website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular areas of the Website.
3. Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services, and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
- To notify you about any changes to the Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
- If you do not want us to use your data for ourselves or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
4. Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on the Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
5. Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
6. Contacting us
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy or the Website. Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org